Cancelled -BLT's West River Trail Event
CANCELLED DUE TO THE SMOKE HAZZARDS
Build Lebanon Trails
*CORRECTION* West River Trail
Saturday, September 12th 9am-11am
Start at Cheadle Lake North Shore parking lot off River Drive.
We’ll walk from the north side of Cheadle Lake Park to Gill’s Landing and back, three miles total, on what will become the Old Mill Trail, a major and scenic piece of the trail system. The walk has dirt and gravel segments and follows the dikes and flood plain along the South Santiam River.
The Old Mill Trail is our next major project and the culmination of several years of working with potential developers and community visionaries. We currently have a matching grant for donations to this new part of our trail system.
Just a few housekeeping notes:
1. Well mannered dogs on leash are welcome at our monthly events EXCEPT for the Peterson Butte, Fun Run/Walk/Dash, Strawberry Festival Parade and, Trail Tour by Bicycle events.
2. Clean up after your dog if you bring it to an event.
3. Events START at the time indicated.
4. All participants must sign a waiver of liability form to participate.
5. Registration for our monthly walking events is from 8:15am-8:55am (unless otherwise noted).
6. Whisper System listening devices are available at many of our events.
7. Dress appropriately for the weather.
8. Wear appropriate footwear for the event.
9. We will be using the current guidelines on the day of the event; including social distancing.