Leadership opportunity for Non-Profit Assisted Living serving Seniors and People with Disabilities with 42 private apartments in beautiful Lebanon, Oregon.
Willamette Manor Assisted Living is an industry leader in quality senior care and innovation looking for an experienced Administrator.
Applicant must possess a positive attitude coupled with a genuine care for the elderly. Salary and benefits will be DOE. In exchange for your experience and leadership, we offer multiple opportunities to advance your education and career.
The facility Administrator should have experience in long term care, assisted living, a medical background or other relevent experience. Facility Administrator holds the responsibility of supervising the day-to-day operations of all the departments within the facility. This includes achieving and maintaining maximum occupancy while focusing on high resident satisfaction and quality of services.
- Ensures the delivery of quality care and services that promote positive resident and family relations. Operates the community promptly and appropriately to resident needs, requests, and concerns. Encourages resident interaction and promotes a culture where each resident is the greatest of importance.
- Operates the community in a manner which will ensure company profitability by meeting all facility budget and census guidelines as set by the board of directors.
- Complies with all state and federal laws and regulations and all company rules and regulations regarding the care of residents and operation of the community.
- Develops a positive rapport with all state regulatory representatives.
- Oversees the healthcare related programs and services, monitors timely and accurate completions of bookkeeping requirements.
- Reviews each resident's status.
- Actively manages and leads the community team. Including all leadership staff.
- Implement a quality assurance program that evaluates each departments performance on an on-going basis.
- Provides a safe environment for residents, staff, and visitors.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the board to ensure business continuity.
- Must be able to relate to elderly and people with disabilities in a positive manner.
- Must understand budgeting, financial record keeping and reporting.
- Must follow State and Federal Regulations, operational systems and procedures and must be able to apply that understanding to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
- Must have a minimum of Two (2) Years prior experience in management position operating assisted living or skilled nursing community, or related business.
- Must have Bachelors Degree
- Must be fidelity bondable
- Assisted Living Certification Preferred
- RN or LPN Preferred
Or visit us at www.willamettemanor.org